Sunday, August 17, 2008

Hello everyone super super super long havent blog time to update what have been going on.. my dearie has just celebrate her 20th birthday! welcome to twenties dear! sadly i couldnt accompany for the whole day on sat when we celebrate with her friends as I had to attend something important back in camp. She was so sad that she almost didnt want to go out with them when i told her the bad news. But! lucky I book out just in time to celebrate for her and I alias with Kareen her bestie. I told Kareen when i reaching please bring her to the toilet and I will set up her birthday cake! and YES! everything went as plan and I hope she like her surprise when I was there.










Si Hui, Kareen, Jerica, Jaslene






Me & Her




Happy Birthday My lil Girl!

No comments: