Jeri baby will be thrill to see this post as I haven't update my blog for almost a year.
Jeri and i went to Pulau Ubin early in the morning as she drag me up out of my slumberland. I was like 'huh? what the hell. dear i wanna slp.. zzz'
But non the less we set off to take a bus to Changi village and took the bum-boat to the small island across the sea.
Upon our arrival we rent a bike each for ourselves and set off to the 'wilderness'. Our first stop was Celestial Resort where we have our TICKLISH fishspa therapy which cost 10dollars. Throughout the whole process it was like from TICKLISH to NUMBNESS and soon become heaven. I was feel so comfortable that i really want to take a nap. We walk around and took a few picture there and i manage to took a jumpshot for jeri baby. I'm a professional.
Too bad i cant upload any of the pictures here as the stupid blogspot dont allow me to. Grrr..
Next we cycle and cycle, then I realised the sky was kinda dark so i asked jeri baby 'dear you wanna chiong back or wait at the shelter in case it rains' she reply chiong but when we about to leave the place, the rain started pouring down. We were really lucky as we haven't left the place. wait and wait.... for about 1/2 hr the rain became smaller so we decide to just continue cycling back.
On the way back........ IT STARTED RAINING AGAIN! GOODNESS! luckily there was a nearby toilet where we took shelter there and wait for an hour. During that hour we were doing stupid things like trying to balance on the bicycle and competing who can balance longer but i realised jeri was CHEATING the whole time.
After the rain, we head back to the food centre to have our Seafood feast! Jeri baby had been craving and anticipating for it since our arrival on Pulau Ubin, I order Hot plate Tofu, Chili Crab, 排骨王 (don't really know what english name for it). I really have to comment 2 food at this place firstly, the rice was like UNCOOKED the grain were like biscuit. Next is the 排骨王, this is the only food i love and will always remember the taste, i been eating a lot of 排骨王 at different place but this is the only place i will come back for more. =)
After our feast, we head to Chek Jawa (sort of). We cycle pass a route and pass the Village Chef house. On way to Chek Jawa, I was AMBUSHED by the mosquitos, they were like hovering around me and trying to taste my blood. Apparently O+ blood type is the sweetest blood type for a mosquito unlike jeri-baby who is not O+ blood type did not get ambushed by them. So i decide to head back n go home so i was on FULL speed back as the mosquito are killing me and zooom! i cycle as fast i can back to the ferry terminal that will bring us back to mainland.
ps. I realised my blogging skills is very rusty i shall blog more often from now on and jerica i love you and i want to let u know how important you are to me. you know what i am refering to. Loves Rico
No comments:
Post a Comment