we shout at each other over a remote control.. but perhaps have you really wonder why i completely loose my cool?
I know you are very exhausted due to the lack of sleep, giving up the thought of having what to eat, the chance to shower.. etc..
i want to tell u, i am very tired but i cant find the chance to really talk to you.
honestly i have no one else to talk to; i never share with anyone how's life or how's work.
I don't like to talk to anyone about our problems because I don't want anyone to judge you.
It is always kept within me and no one else.
I don't know if you are also having the same issues.
I miss the days we just talk to each other.
too many things to say but the words just cant come to my mind right now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment