Friday, November 23, 2012

1st Month of Singlehood


Hi Jerica, It has past one month since we broke up. As you know this is one of the hardest phrases of my life and I believe this was just a small portion of what you have been through.
I had prepared this letter for since a long time but I am just waiting for the correct timing. Even you have left me and carry on to explore other options in your life, I am still here waiting for your comeback because I had done all those already and I am sick of it. The reason why I have carried on loving you endlessly with my heart is because I have actually made my final choice. I know you must have thought I am crazy and you might not even be coming back to me.  Yes, I agreed you should explore your options and get to know more people and if you decide to make a U-turn to make back to me, I am willing to accept you.
You asked if you have any physical contact with any guys and my answer was I dare not think about it. I have carefully thought about it for a long time and the answer has popped up to me was that even you have any physical contact with any guys, I wouldn’t even mind because eventually I had made my choice.
I have emotionally cut you into pieces and I tried to stitch it up piece by piece but I failed stitching you back. The bridge of trust has become very unstable and you had to look for a solid ground, separating us apart. Even if you really look for the solid ground, I will still continue to build the bridge alone. Another example is trust is just like a compound interest, if there is no withdrawal it will just get more, but when there is a withdrawal the interest will drop.
I emphasize again that by writing this letter, it is not to make you confuse and try to win you back. These are things that I believe it have not spoken to anyone before. Likewise you’re the only person who truly understands me.  It is just like the painting I draw during my birthday, it was a lovely field with plenty of flowers and houses. The houses seem to look uncertain as no one knew what was there. It is dark and gloomy; I believe that is how you feel at this moment.  With bits and pieces you had filled my life, I came to know I truly love you.

Dearica, I love you.


                                                                          23/Nov/2012
Ben-nen-roo no.1

No comments: