skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Tuesday, November 13, 2012
seriously addicted.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
'' THE BOSS
Rico Tan
30th apr'88 171cm 60kg
View my complete profile
`` Links
BLOGSHOP - Nail Arts
Coreen
Corrine
Esther
Felicia's Shop
Grace
Jessie
Jessie's Shop
Karmen
Karmen's Shop
Karyn's Blogspot
Lai Hock
Liling
Peggy
Sabrina
Stephanie
Tracy
Tracy's Shop
Zhilinnn
Zu Hua
TAGBOARD
Blog Archive
►
2019
(1)
►
May
(1)
►
2018
(2)
►
November
(1)
►
June
(1)
►
2017
(6)
►
May
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(4)
►
2015
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
2014
(2)
►
October
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
2013
(19)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(1)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(5)
►
January
(7)
▼
2012
(105)
►
December
(4)
▼
November
(100)
If you think by saying "don't di di siao siao, thi...
When you hurt others you dont realised it. Publis...
Its always me :) Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.9
Rico 加油 Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.9
Woke up middle of the night, trying to cover you w...
If words can explain how indeed I feel Published w...
如果能一辈子看着你就是幸福的 Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.9
Sayang I hope you can get well soon! Published wit...
few more days!
ouch
Just a little more Published with Blogger-droid v2...
1st Month of Singlehood
50mins more
I feel the wind blow in this place There I see...
even if the whole world treats me as an enemy, i w...
I duno what to say Published with Blogger-droid v2...
Feeling worse than yesterday Published with Blogge...
I'll be there for you this 5 words I swear to you ...
How many times must I face this Published with Blo...
My blessing to you Published with Blogger-droid v2...
Bit by bit, day by day Published with Blogger-droi...
Why? Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.9
rain rain go away. will i ever see the sun again?
Is this call love? Published with Blogger-droid v2...
Even it is just a glance Published with Blogger-d...
done!
downloading walking dead =)
just a few more days to good bye Singapore!
Coughing non stop Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.9
during this phase of my lifetime, i faced quite a ...
love is like a compound interest of trust
Really? Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.9
I wish you will be here Published with Blogger-dro...
is this fear?
原来。。
determination.
? Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.9
Im still wondering what is this Published with Blo...
What is this that im feeling? Published with Blog...
Sick x_x Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.9
Yes, I want you to be happy! If you would like to ...
I will be here waiting patiently Published with Bl...
good morning world U_U...
Oh great can't sleep Published with Blogger-droid ...
Waiting for you Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.9
a form of respect =)
when I don't message doesn't mean I don't think ab...
只要你开心 Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.9
Muscles aches! Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.9
This might sound corny! Lovely are Your dwelling ...
I don't know how you feel about me now but I know ...
seriously addicted.
好像好久没这怎叫你了 Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.9
Good Morning dear Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.9
你有想我吗? Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.9
只要你开心 Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.9
我爱你 我爱你 我爱你! Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.9
这种感觉就是爱
我好想对你说我很想你 Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.9
No matter what others say I will still love you Pu...
好恐怖的梦 Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.9
if the end of the world is coming, I would love yo...
a moment like this
The most heart warming call for the longest time P...
tick tock tick tock i want go bangkok!
加油加油!!!
我很想你 Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.9
Suddenly I feel so nervous Published with Blogger-...
looking forward to our date.
to love you is a bliss
我希望有一天我能一辈子煮给你吃
你开心就好, 只要你能笑我就会和你的一起笑
Hmmmmm? Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.9
开心到睡不着 Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.9
I gotten the green light!
-_-
looking forward to tomorrow =)
Tonight menu unknown Published with Blogger-droid ...
24hours non stop thinking about you and to rema...
Time for your medicine! Lol Published with Blogge...
Ugh I actually slice portion of my skin away -.- P...
今晚可以和你吃吗? Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.9
Good morning! ;) Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.9
54 months of knowing you!
This afternoon, I saw this old couple. It was rain...
Okay I treated you as good friend and you have to ...
To all friends who lost your love one, I'm sorry t...
終觉得 kevin 一直在管我的事 Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.9
You wanna have some? LOL Published with Blogger-dr...
Lorrrrr meeee! Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.9
LOL giggle to last week when you open the door and...
Wahahahah time for medicine! Published with Blogge...
Good morning :) hmmm boo boo have you been good ye...
Goodnight! Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.9
oh well thats 1 day. I hope you are doing great! I...
Right after work, I baked a decent dinner again =)...
bah! stupid emo feelings go away! let me have some...
你在做什么。。我好想你你 Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.9
Had you eaten your medicine? Published with Blog...
day 1 of no contact
►
October
(1)
►
2011
(28)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
February
(12)
►
January
(14)
►
2010
(4)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
2009
(3)
►
May
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
January
(1)
►
2008
(70)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(2)
►
August
(4)
►
July
(5)
►
June
(5)
►
May
(9)
►
April
(5)
►
March
(16)
►
February
(18)
►
January
(5)
No comments:
Post a Comment